Example Delegate Proposal - Vote For ME! I'm Good for RIPA!

• administrators

Start with a catchy title

<delegate_name> - Profit Sharing Done Right

// 90% Distribution ++ Monthly Bonus Lottery //

Introduction

My name is <delegate_name> and this is my Delegate Proposal Introduction. It should be used to give an introduction to yourself, your hobbies, and to help people to get to know you as a person. Knowing you helps people trust you so try to be honest and build trust. It will help you get more votes in the long run!

If your Delegate is a profit sharing delegate or a delegate proposal for an entire company, introduce your company and explain what your company is about, who your members are, and your crypto background.

My Skills

I would use a section like this to outline what I believe makes me a beneficial member of the community and shows what I have to offer as a delegate. For many, this could be your technical background as a server administrator or developer. For others, maybe blogs you've written for, artwork you've done, or advertising campaigns you've been in charge of. Let everyone get a feel for what you bring to the table.

My Proposal

In this section, you want to lay out your plans should you be chosen as a delegate for RIPA. If you are running a profit-sharing delegate, you could outline how much administration overhead you plan to retain of the forged RIPA and how much will be distributed as well as the manner of determining distribution.

If it is a personal proposal, you could explain what projects you would like to support with the raised funds. That could be an idea for an app or it could be something as simple as, "hey, I'm in college learning to be a developer and times are rough". Let people know why you want to be a delegate and how you plan to use that status for yourself, the community, and for RIPA. Be honest, it's always the best route to take.

My Network Setup

Use this section to describe what kind of equipment you have or how you plan to run your delegate server. Many people use VPS nodes from various companies. This is expected and you can outline what company, the speed of the network connection, the specs of the server itself (i.e. processing speed, RAM, etc), and where the server will be located. All of these things will help voters come to a determination on who to vote for so add in as much good information as you can.

Node Setup

• Server Host: Example Server
    • CPU Speed: 700 Jiggawatts
    • RAM: 2,000 Gb DDR7
    • Network Speed: Light

Conclusion

This is your closing pitch to the voters. Remind them who you are, why you are here, and how you plan to be a major player in the RIPA Community should they cast their vote for you.

That's it! It's as simple as that. We have no set criteria and you are free to design your proposal however you see fit. This was an example to help get your creative juices flowing and show a good, solid way to get started. If you are an artist or a designer, feel free to get crazy. Show off your skills and it might help you get votes. If you are a web developer, link to a flashy page showing your delegate proposal in some kind of unique style. If you are running a profit-sharing delegate, show images or link to the interface for how you will manage distribution.

The only limit is your imagination and we all look forward to reading your proposals!

• <@alex3590> - Profit Sharing Done Right

• Vote for ripaex very look love their slack

• administrators

@alex3590 said in Example Delegate Proposal - Vote For ME! I'm Good for RIPA!:

<@alex3590> - Profit Sharing Done Right

this is a template alex: post your proposal in the Delegates & Proposal section of this forum here https://forum.ripaex.io/category/5/delegates-and-proposals

• Vote for RIPA, very interesting and amazing project

• Good luck with your project!

• how to vote?and get the VOTE transaction ID?

• Muito bom!

• Vote for me

Good luck

Forum Stats

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to RipaEx.io FORUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.